Dredging Networking Group organizes Maritime Technology Day – Condition Monitoring
Date: Thursday, June 24th 2010
Time: 13.00pm - 20.00pm
Location: STC Rotterdam
Participants: Technical directors and superintendents of European dredge companies
The Dredging Networking Group - a consortium of internationally active companies from the dredging industry, dredge operators and scientific experts - will inform European dredging operators over directly applicable possibilities concerning the reduction of the operating costs for dredging vessels.
Furthermore it provides dredge operators a platform for open, informative discussions and the exchange of experience in a couple of workshops. On Thursday, June 24th 2010 the topic of the seminar will be Condition Monitoring.
The day will be opened by Mr. Govert Hamers, CEO of IHC Merwede.
Representatives of following companies will contribute their experiences at this seminar under the special direction of Prof.dr.ir. Cees van Rhee, professor for Dredging Engineering at the Delft University of Technology:
- IHC Merwede as market leader in the building of dredging vessels and the possibilities of
- Pruftechnik as the worldwide producer of measurement instruments and vibration analysis
- Bakker Sliedrecht as the leading supplier of electrical systems in the dredging market and of
monitoring the condition of these
- Delft University of Technology, provider of scientific and technical background
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV), one of the world’s leading classification societies
- Impuls Zeeland, involved in locally carrying out the World Class Maintenance consortium
- Van Oord, one of the leading global service providers in the dredging industry and working on
preventive operational issues
Subsequent to the presentations and workshops the participants will get the possibility for open discussions with each other and the experts during a social drink and dinner.
The Maritime Technology Day – Condition Monitoring is free of charge. Applications can be filled in on the website www.dredgenetgroup.com until Friday, June 11th 2010.
For more information over the program, the location and the application for participation go to www.dredgenetgroup.com or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Note for the editor, not for publication
For more information please contact Ms Gesine Klimke
T +31 78 69 100 23